Are you looking to get your new career started? Take the next step at the Specs Howard Internship Fair at the Southfield location. It’s your opportunity to make a great first impression with some of the leading local employers in Michigan. An internship can be a vital starting point for your career, offering education and insight while working within the media industry.
Students that attend must:
• Be dressed in business professional attire
• Bring 30 copies of their resume to hand out to employers
• Be a current student (5th marking period or later) or graduate within 6 months of class completion
• Sign up in the Career Services office
• Complete an internship form
• Have a student ID
Schedule an appointment today with a Career Services Advisor to get your resume ready! NOTE: The event hours are walk-up and are on a first serve basis. Due to the volume of visitors, you are advised to arrive early to see the most employers. The Internship Fair will be held at the Southfield location: 19900 W. 9 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48075.
All candidates must register with Career Services Advisor Kristin Burns by 5pm on March 27, 2014. To register or ask questions about the event, contact Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (248) 358-9000.