89X The Only New Rock Alternative is looking for the next Tarantino, Scorsese or Spielberg to take part in their 89 Hour Film Festival – A contest where YOU create an awesome film in just 89 hours!
Submit your team by the April 10th deadline – the winning short film takes home $2,500 in cash and of course - bragging rights!!
Here are the important dates you need to know:
- March 19th - April 10th: Submit your team to participate
- Week of April 11th: Fifteen teams will randomly be selected to participate - and will be notified by telephone
- April 21st: Kick-off event: Selected teams will be given their participation packets with all the details they need/required content for their short film.
- April 25th: Teams drop off their completed film by 12n at the 89X offices in Bingham Farms
- April 26th: Finale event - red carpet/cocktail event, followed by a screening of all the completed short films on the BIG SCREEN at MJR Troy! Winner is chosen, check is given to the winning team!