We don't want you to commit to a school that's not for you! So come to our Media Industry Night where you will get to experience what it's like to walk in the shoes of Digital Media, Graphic Design, and Broadcast Professionals.
At Media Industry Night you will:
- Participate in a demo with instructors, including learning how to light a set!
- Learn more about our three programs: Digital Media Arts, Graphic Design and Broadcast Media Arts.
- Hear from Specs Howard grads and how they got their start in the industry.
- Meet one-on-one with a Financial Aid Advisor to discover your scholarship opportunities and learn more about financial aid (for those who qualify).
- Receive career development tips and insight on career options in the media industry.
Media Industry Night
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Where: Specs Howard School of Media Arts Main Campus
19900 W. Nine Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075
Seating is limited, so register now. To register, visit this page, click the button below, or call Wendy at (855) 267-4454. Friends and family are welcome, so reserve your spot today! Registration will be accepted now through November 12, 2014 or until all seats are filled.
Can't make it to Media Industry Night? Schedule an appointment with an Admissions Rep to see what you missed and to take a tour of the school!