Let's keep the contests going! This #SpecsGradAtWork photo contest will take place on INSTAGRAM! We even decided to make this contest last for two weeks instead of the typical one week. So, sometime between August 18th and September 2nd take an awesome photo (or a really rad selfie) of you doing your thing in the media industry for your chance to win some Specs swag and other cool prizes.
The contest rules are as follows:
- Must be a current Specs Howard grad or student working in the media industry (internships count).
- Photo must be posted on INSTAGRAM.
- Your post must include the hashtag #SpecsGradAtWork.
- You must tag Specs Howard in the photo, as well as post the photo publicly. For instructions go here.
- Your post must be submitted by Tuesday, September 2nd at noon.
- Your photo does not have to be taken during the contest dates, however your photo must be of you at your current place of employment.
- Please make sure that your photo is family friendly. Photos containing any profanity, nudity, or illegal substances will be discarded.
Get creative with your photos! Do something crazy to show EVERYONE how much fun you have on a daily basis. The winners will be chosen by a panel of judges and will be announced on Tuesday, September 2nd at 3pm. There will be First, Second and Third place prizes. We will contact the winners through Instagram.
*By submitting your photo to the #specsgradatwork photo contest you authorize Specs Howard School of Media Arts to the rights of that photo.
Congratulations to our winners!
And a special thank you to everyone who participated! Stay on the look out for more #SpecsGradAtWork contests!
To see other Specs grads at work, check out our website and Life Lessons From The Field series on our blog. To learn more about Specs Howard School and to have all of your questions answered click here or the button below.