Save your seat for our fun, free, 1-hour meetup where you'll learn more about where the Digital Video and Web Design industries are going!
At our upcoming forum you will:
- Learn where digital videography is headed including the use of aerial footage, hyper lapse, slider mounts, interactive video, focus pulling, and video length
- Learn more about emerging web design trends including large background images with subtle parallax effects, rich typography, evolved responsive design, and card based design
- Receive an overview of content covered in each class in our 12-month Digital Media and Graphic Design programs
- Find out how our class schedules will suit your busy lifestyle
- Network with some of our instructors and other potential students
- Hear from graduates working in the industry and learn about the ever-changing workplace they spend their day in
Evolution of Digital Video & Web Design Forum
When: Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Where: Specs Howard School of Media Arts Main Campus
19900 W. 9 Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075
Don't fall behind! See where the media industry is headed. Sign up to save your seat for our Evolution of Digital Video & Web Design Forum.